1. Pearce C.I., Lloyd J.R., Guthrie J.T., 2003. The removal of colour from textile wastewater using whole bacterial cells: a review. Dyes and Pigments. 58, 179–196.
2. Titchou F.E., Akbour R.A., Assabbane A., Hamdani M., 2020. Removal of cationic dye from aqueous solution using Moroccan pozzolana as adsorbent: Isotherms, kinetic studies, and application on real textile wastewater treatment. Groundwater for Sustainable Development. 11, 100405.
3. Çelekli A., Al-Nuaimi A. I., Bozkurt H., 2019. Adsorption kinetic and isotherms of Reactive Red 120 on Moringa oleifera seed as an eco-friendly process. Journal of Molecular Structure. 1195, 168–178.
4. Prescott L.M., Harley J.P., Klein D.A., 2002. Microbiology: Food and Industrial Microbiology. 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill, Boston, 978-981.
5. El Haddad M., 2016. Removal of Basic Fuchsin dye from water using mussel shell biomass waste as an adsorbent: Equilibrium, kinetics, and thermodynamics. Journal of Taibah University for Science. 10(5), 664–674.
6. Mall I.D., Srivastava V.C., Agarwal N. K., 2006. Removal of Orange-G and Methyl Violet dyes by adsorption onto bagasse fly ash - Kinetic study and equilibrium isotherm analyses. Dyes and Pigments. 69(3), 210–223.
7. Huang W., Chen J., He F., Tang J., Li D., Zhu Y., Zhang Y., 2014. Applied Clay Science Effective phosphate adsorption by Zr / Al-pillared montmorillonite: insight into equilibrium, kinetics and thermodynamics. Applied Clay Science. 104, 252–260.
8. Worch E., 2012. Adsorption technology in water treatment: Fundamentals, processes, and modeling. In Walter de Gruyter.
9. Ye H., Chen F., Sheng Y., Sheng G., Fu J., 2006. Adsorption of phosphate from aqueous solution onto modified palygorskites. Separation and Purification Technology. 50(3), 283–290.
10. Liang S., Guo X., Feng N., Tian Q., 2010. Isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamic studies of adsorption of Cu2+ from aqueous solutions by Mg2+/K+ type orange peel adsorbents. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 174(1–3), 756–762.
11. Zhu W.L., Cui L.H., Ouyang Y., Long C.F., Tang X.D., 2011. Kinetic Adsorption of Ammonium Nitrogen by Substrate Materials for Constructed Wetlands. Pedosphere. 21(4), 454–463.
12. Abdul Salim N.A., Abdullah N.H., Khairuddin M.R., Rudie Arman M.A.Z., Khamidun M.H., Fulazzaky M.A., Puteh M.H., 2018. Adsorption of phosphate from aqueous solutions using waste mussel shell. MATEC Web of Conferences. 250, 06013.
13. Ruíz-Baltazar Á., 2020. Kinetic adsorption models of silver nanoparticles biosynthesized by Cnicus Benedictus: Study of the photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue and antibacterial activity. Inorganic Chemistry Communications. 120, 108158.
14. Jung J., Yoon J.H., Chung H.H., Lee M.J., 2002. Radiation treatment of secondary effluent from a sewage treatment plant. Radiation Physics and Chemistry. 65(4–5), 533–537.
15. Vieillard J., Bouazizi N., Bargougui R., Fotsing P.N., Thoumire O., Ladam G., Azzouz A., 2019. Metal-inorganic-organic core–shell material as efficient matrices for CO2 adsorption: Synthesis, properties and kinetic studies. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers. 95, 452–465.
16. Çelekli A., Al-Nuaimi A.I., Bozkurt H., 2019. Adsorption kinetic and isotherms of Reactive Red 120 on Moringa oleifera seed as an eco-friendly process. Journal of Molecular Structure. 1195, 168–178.
17. Chen W.T., Lin C.W., Shih P.K., Chang W.L., 2012. Adsorption of phosphate into waste oyster shell: Thermodynamic parameters and reaction kinetics. Desalination and Water Treatment. 47(1–3), 86–95.
18. Ali M., Atikah N., Salim A., Hudai N., Rahim A., Yusoff M., Paul E., 2014. Precipitation of iron-hydroxy-phosphate of added ferric iron from domestic wastewater by an alternating aerobic – anoxic process. Chemical Engineering Journal. 253, 291–297.