1. Liang W., Xie M., Dong D., 1994. Genetic improvement of hazelnut for cold hardiness and culture. Northern Nut Growers Association (U.S.). 85, 149-151.
2. Ito A., Hamaya H., Kashimura Y., 2002. Sugar metabolism in buds during flower bud formation: acomparison of two japanes Pear .
3. Wilson J.M., 1996. The mechanism of chill and drought hardiness. New Physiologist. 97, 257-270.
4. Weiser C.J.,1970. Achievments in plant chilling stress and injuries studies. Science. 169, 1269-1275.
5. Fowler D.B., Limin A.E., 2007. Progress in breeding wheat with tolerance to low temperature in different phenological developmental stages. Buck H .,Wheat production in stressed environments. Dordrecht, The Netherlands. p. 301–314
7. Fowler D.B., Limin A.E., Ritchie J.T., 1999. Low-temperature tolerance in cereals: model and genetic interpretation. Crop Science. 39, 626–633
8. Rapacz M., Tyrka M., Kaczmarek W., Gut M., Wolanin B., Mikulski W., 2008. Photosynthetic acclimation to cold as a potential physiological marker of winter barley freezing tolerance assessed under variable winter environment. Agronomy and Crop Science, 194 (1), 61–71
9. Mirzai-Asl, A., Yazdi-Samadi B., Zali A., Sadeghian-Motahhar Y ., 2002 . Measuring cold resistance in wheat by laboratory tests. J Sci and technol Agric and Natur Resour. 6, 177-186
10. Beirami zade E., Yazdi-Samadi B., Arshad Y., Bihamta M.R., 2006. A geneticanalysis of frost resistance in ten bread wheat through diallele method. J Agric Sci. 37, 45-59
11. Lyons J.M.M.R., 1973. Chilling injury in plants. Annu Rev of Plant Physiol and Plant Mol Biol. 24, 445–466
12. Hömmö L.M., 1994. Winterhardiness of winter cereal species in Finnish conditions, with special reference to their frost and snow mould resistance. In K. Dorffling, B. Brettschneider, H. Tantau & K. Pithan, eds. Crop Adaptation to Cool Climates, Workshop, Hamburg, Germany. pp. 65-73.
13. Fowler D.B., Gusta L.V., 1979. Selection for winter hardiness in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). I. Identifcation of genotypic variability. Crop Science. 19 (6), 769–772
14. Azizi H., Nezami A., Khazaie H.R. Nassiri Mahallati M., 2008. Evaluation of cold tolerance in wheat (Triticum aestivum
) cultivars under controlled conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 6(2
), 343 - 352.
G., 2013. Evaluation of freezing tolerance of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) under controlled conditions and in the field. December. 100(100), 417-424
16.Nezami A., Bagheri A., Rahimian H., Kafi M., Nasiri Mahalati M., 2007. Evaluationof freezing tolerance of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes under controlled conditions. J Sciand Technol Agric and Natur Resour. 10, 257-269
17. Lyon B.G., Lyon C. E., 1990. Texture profile of broiler pecto-ralis major as influenced by post-mortem deboning time and heat method. Poult Sci. 69, 329–340
18. Xi-Man K ., Qian Z ., Xin Z., Bao-Dong W., Shu-Juan J., 2020. Transcription factor CaNaCl regulates low-temperature-induced phospholipid degradation in green bell pepper. Journal of Experimental Botany. 71(3), 23, 1078–1091,
19. Liu Q., Kasuga M., Sakuma Y., ABE H., Miura S., Yamaguchi-Shinozaki K., Shinozaki K.,1998. Two transcription factors, Drebi and Dreb2, with an Erebp/Ap2 DNA binding domain separate two cellular signal transduction pathways in drought and low-temperature-responsive gene expression, respectively, in Arabidopsis. The Plant Cell. 10(8), 1391-1406.
20. Dubey J.P., 1998. Toxoplasma gondii oocyst survival under defined temperatures. Journal of Parasitology. 84, 862-865.
21. Campos R.M.L., 2007. Fatty acid and volatile compounds from salami manufactured with yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis) extract and pork back fat and meat from pigs fed on diets with partial replacement of maize with rice bran. Food Chemistry. 103, 1159-1167
22. McNabb K., Takahashi E., 2000. Freeze damage to loblolly pine seedlings as indicated by conductivity measurements and out planting survival. Research Report,
Auburn University Southern Forest Nursery Management Cooperative, Auburn.
23. Tinus R., 1996. Root growth potential as an indicator of drought stress history. Tree Physiology. 16, 795-799.