1. Onyedikachi U.B., Belonwu C.D., Wegwu M.O., Emmanuel E., Mattew A.F., 2019. Sources and cancer risk exposure of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils from industrial areas in southeastern, Nigeria. Journal of Chemical Health Risks. 9(3), 203-216.
2. Paris A., Ledauphin J., Poinot P., Gaillard J.L., 2018. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in fruits and vegetables: Origin, analysis, and occurrence. Environmental Pollution. 234, 96-106.
3. Zelinkova Z., Wenz T., 2015. The occurrence of 16 EPA PAHs in food - A review polycyclic aromatic compounds. 35, 248-284.
4. Escarrone A.L.V., Caldas S.S., Furlong E.B., Meneghetti V.L., Fagundes C.A.A., Arias J.L.O., Primel E.G., 2014. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in rice grain dried by different processes: Evaluation of a quick, easy, cheap, effective, rugged and safe extraction method. Food Chemistry. 146, 597-602.
5. Akbari-adergani B., Ahmadi A., Jahedkhanki G., Nabizadeh Nodehi R., Sadighara P., 2019. The comparative amount of acrylamide in tahdig prepared with the most common edible liquid and solid oils. Current Nutrition & Food Science. 15, 1-5.
6. Tran-Lam T.T., Dao Y.H., Thi Nguyen L.K., Ma, H.K., Tran H.N., Le G.T., 2018. Simultaneous Determination of 18 Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Daily Foods (Hanoi Metropolitan Area) by Gas Chromatography–Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Foods. 7, 201-217.
H., 2010. Determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in food samples by automated on-line in-tube solid-phase microextraction coupled with high-performance liquid chromatography-fluorescence detection. Journal of Chromatography A. 25, 5555-5563.
R.E., 2010. Determination of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Shrimp. J Agric Food Chem. 58(23), 12101-12104.
10. Banjoo D., Nelson P., 2005. Improved ultrasonic extraction procedure for the determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in sediments. Journal of Chromatography A. 1066, 9-18.
11. European Commission. 2005. Commission Regulation No. 208/2005 of 4 February 2005 amending Regulation (EC) no 466/2001 as regards polycylic aromatic hydrocarbons. Off. J Eur Union. 34, 3-5.