1. Cheraghali A., Yazdanpanah H., 2010. Interventions to control aflatoxin contamination in pistachio nuts: Iran experience. Journal of Food Safety. 30(2), 382-397.
2. Murphy P.A., Patricia A., 2006. Food mycotoxins: an update. Journal of food science. 71(5), 51-65.
3. Tosun H., Arslan R., 2013. Determination of aflatoxin B1 levels in organic spices and herbs. The Scientific World Journal.13(4),1-8.
4. Cancer I.A.f.R.o., 1987. Cancer, Overall evaluations of carcinogenicity: an updating of IARC monographs. 42(1), 92-104.
5. Rustom I.Y., 1997. Aflatoxin in food and feed: occurrence, legislation and inactivation by physical methods. Food Chemistry. 59(1), 57-67.
6. Sen R., Swaminathan T., 2004. Response surface modeling and optimization to elucidate and analyze the effects of inoculum age and size on surfactin production. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 21(2), 141-148.
7. Joshi S., Sanket S., Yadav
S., Nerurkar A., 2007. Statistical optimization of medium components for the production of biosurfactant by Bacillus licheniformis K51. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 17(2), 313-322.
8. Kiran G.S., Thomas T.A., Selvin
J., Sabarathnam B., 2010. Optimization and characterization of a new lipopeptide biosurfactant produced by marine Brevibacterium aureum MSA13 in solid state culture. Bioresource Technology. 101(7), 2389-2396.
9. Hedayati M.T., Omran
M.T., 2016. Aflatoxins in food products in Iran: A review of the literature. Jundishapur Journal of Microbiology. 9(7), 235-244.
10. Khazaeli P., Mehrabani M., Heidari M.R., Asadikaram G.R., Lari Najafi M., 2017. Prevalence of aflatoxin contamination in herbs and spices in different regions of Iran. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 46(11), 1540-1545.
11. Jard G., Liboz T., Mathieu F., Guyonvarc'h A., 2011. Review of mycotoxin reduction in food and feed: from prevention in the field to detoxification by adsorption or transformation. Food Additives & Contaminants. 28(11), 1590-1609.
12. Hwang J.H., Lee K.G., 2006. Reduction of aflatoxin B1 contamination in wheat by various cooking treatments. Food Chemistry. 98(1), 71-75.
13. Hussain A., Ali J., Akhter S., 2011. Degradation of aflatoxins by roasting in contaminated peanuts. Pakistan Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 34(6), 83-89.
14. Yazdanpanah H., Mohammadi T., Abouhossain G., Cheraghali M., 2005. Effect of roasting on degradation of aflatoxins in contaminated pistachio nuts. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 43(7), 1135-1139.
15. Khazaeli P., Mehrabani M., Heidari M.R., Asadikaram G.R., Lari Najafi M., 2017. Evaluation of the effect of microwave on reduction of aflatoxin concentrations in contaminated red pepper powder. Journal of Food Safety and Food Quality. 68(6), 128-132.
16. Khazaeli P., Lari Najafi M., Alizadeh Bahaabadi G., Shakeri F., Naghibzadeh Tahami A., 2014. Evaluation of aflatoxin contamination in raw and roasted nuts in consumed Kerman and effect of roasting, packaging and storage conditions. Life Sci. 10(4), 578-583.