1. Haghnazarloo H., Parvini M., Lotfollahi M.N., 2015. Consequence modeling of a real rupture of toluene storage tank. J Loss Prev Process Ind. 37, 11-18
2. Pal P., AbuKashabeh A., Al-Asheh S., Banat F., 2015. Role of aqueous methyl diethanolamine (MDEA) as solvent in natural gas sweetening unit and process contaminants with probable reaction pathway. J Nat Gas Sci Eng. 24, 124-131.
3. Tseng J.M., Su T.S., Kuo C.Y., 2012. Consequence evaluation of toxic chemical releases by ALOHA. Proc Eng. 45, 384-389.
4. Buckley R.L., Hunter C.H., Werth D.W., Whiteside M.T., Chen K.F., Mazzola C.A., 2012. A case study of chlorine transport and fate following a large accidental release.Atmos Environ. 62, 184-198.
5. Luo T., Wu C., Duan L., 2018. Fishbone diagram and risk matrix analysis method and its application in safety assessment of natural gas spherical tank. J Clean Prod. 174, 296-304.
6. Leem S., Huh Y.L., 2006. A development of intelligent decision system by safety distance of GAS storage tank. J Korea Acad-Industr Coop Soc. 7, 721-726.
7. Tang X., Wang G., Jin K., 2008. Risk assessment of fire and explosion on the large capacity dry-type gas tank and some safety countermeasures.Ind Safety Environ Protect. 34, 33-35.
8. Ren Y., Zhao Q., 2011. Fire and explosion risk assessment of converter gas storage system. Safety Environ Eng. 18, 48-52.
9. Fan Y., 2017. Simulation analysis on the consequences of fire, explosion and poisoning accident of dry blast furnace gas. Ind Prod. 43, 189-190.
10. Hosseini S.H., 2016. Assessment and modeling of chlorine release in urban region: A case study in water supply of Eyvan city, Iran. J Bas Res Med Sci. 3, 7-14.
11. Parvini M., Kordrostami A., 2014. Consequence modeling of explosion at Azad Shahr CNG refueling station. J Loss Prev. Process Ind. 30, 47-54.
12. Pandya N., Gabas N., Marsden E., 2012. Sensitivity analysis of PHAST's atmospheric dispersion model for three toxic materials (nitric oxide, ammonia, chlorine). J Loss Prev Process Ind. 25, 20-32.
13. Zhang Q., Zhou G., Hu Y., Wang S., Sun B., Yin W., Guo F.,2019.Risk evaluation and analysis of a gas tank explosion based on a vapor cloud explosion model: A case study. Eng Fail Anal. 101, 22-35
14. Casal J., 2008. Evaluation of the effects and consequences of major accidents in industrial plants, Vol. 8, First ed., Elsevier: Amsterdam. pp. 195-248.
15. Parvini M., Gharagouzlou E., 2015. Gas leakage consequence modeling for buried gas pipelines. J Loss Prev Process Ind. 37, 110-118.