1. Li Y.H., Ding J., Luan Z.K., Di Z.C., Zhu Y.F., Xu C.L., Wu D.H., Wei B.Q., 2003. Competitive adsorption of Pb2+,Cu2+ and Cd2+ ions from aqueous solutions by multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Carbon. 41(14), 2787–2792.
2. Obare S.O. Meyer G.J., 2004. Nanostructured materials for environmental remediation of organic contaminants in water. J Environ Sci Health A. 39(10), 2549–2582.
3. Chitose N., Ueta S., Yamamoto T.A., 2003. Radiolysis of aqueous phenol solutions with nanoparticles. 1. Phenol degradation and TOC removal in solutions containing TiO2 induced by UV, gamma-ray and electron beams. Chemosphere. 50(8), 1007–1013.
4. Zhang W. X., 2003. Nanoscale iron particles for environmental remediation. J Nanopart Res. 5, 323–332.
5. US Bureau of Reclamation and Sandia National Laboratories, 2003. Desalination and water purification technology roadmap—a report of the executive committee. Water Purification. 341Research and Development Program Report No 95, US Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation, January 2003.
6. Vander Bruggen B., Vandecasteele C., 2003. Removal of pollutants from surface water and groundwater by nanofiltration overview of possible applications in the drinkingwater industry. Environ Pollut. 122, 435–445.
7. Peltier S., Cotte E., Gatel D., Herremans L., Cavard J., 2003. Nanofiltration improvements of water quality in a large distribution system. Water Sci Tech Water Supply. 3, 193–200.
8. DeFriend K.A., Wiesner M.R., Barron A.R., 2003. Alumina and aluminate ultrafiltration membranes derived from alumina nanoparticles. J Membr Sci. 224(1–2), 11–28.
9. Diallo M.S., Christie S., Swaminathan P., Balogh L., Shi X., Um W., Papelis C., Goddard III W.A., Johnson Jr. J.H., 2004. Dendritic chelating agents 1. Cu(II) binding to ethylene diamine core poly (amidoamine) dendrimers in aqueous solutions. Langmuir. 20, 2640–2651.
10. Diallo M.S., 2004. Water treatment by dendrimer enhanced filtration. US Patent Pending. Unpublished.
11. Olubukola O., Olugbake Olubusola A., Famudehin Kehinde F., 2010. Evaluation of use of antibiotic without prescription among young adults. African Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 4(10), 760-2.
12. Sayadi M.H., 2010. Contamination of soil industrial area. Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. pp. 156.