1. Bayati M., 2012. Physical inactivity and sedentary lifestyle. Iran J Endocrinol Metabol. 13(5), 537-9.
2. Despres J.P., Sital M., Paul J.L., Angelo T., Andre N., Claude B., 1990. Regional distribution of body fat, plasma lipoproteins, and cardiovascular disease. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 10(4), 497-511.
4. Low Se., Mien C.C., Mabel D.Yap., 2009. Review on epidemic of obesity. Annals Academy of Medicine Singapore. 38(1), 57-65.
5. Sidik., Sherina M., Lekhraj R., 2009. The prevalence and factors associated with obesity among adult women in Selangor, Malaysia. Asia Pacific family medicine. 8(1), 1-6.
6. Menec., Verena H., 2003. The relation between everyday activities and successful aging: A 6-year longitudinal study. The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences. 58(2), 74-82.
7. Bee K.T., Raghu A., Farhatullah S., Kris C.L., Paul O., Hendrik L.,Harpal S.R ., 2008. Omentin-1, a novel adipokine, is decreased in overweight insulin-resistant women with polycystic ovary syndrome ex vivo and in vivo regulation of omentin-1 by insulin and glucose. Diabetes. 57(4), 801-808.
8. Altena., Thomas S., Jody L.M., Steven D.B., Tom R.T., 2006. Lipoprotein subfraction changes after continuous or intermittent exercise training. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 38(2), 367-372.
9. Samaras., Katherine., Paul J.K., Mathias N.C.
, Tim S.,
1999. Genetic and environmental influences on total-body and central abdominal fat: the effect of physical activity in female twins. Annals of Internal Medicine. 130(11), 873-882.
10., Church T.S
., Thomas D.M
., Tudor-Locke C
., Katzmarzyk P.T
., Earnest C.P
., Rodarte R.Q
., Martin C.K
., Blair S.N
., Bouchard C
., 2011. Trends over 5 decades in US occupation-related physical activity and their associations with obesity. PloS one. 6(5), e19657.
11. Lovejoy J.C., 2003. The menopause and obesity. Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice. 30(2), 317-25.
12. Power C., Jefferis B.J., 2002. Fetal environment and subsequent obesity: a study of maternal smoking. International Journal of Epidemiology. 31(2), 413-9.
13. Mushtaq., Muhammad U., Sibgha G.,Hussain M.A., Ubeera S., Mushtaq A.S., Javed A., 2011. Waist circumference, waist-hip ratio and waist-height ratio percentiles and central obesity among Pakistani children aged five to twelve years. BMC Pediatrics. 11(1), 1-5.
15. Manjoo P., Joseph L., Dasgupta K., 2012. Abdominal adiposity and daily step counts as determinants of glycemic control in a cohort of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nutr Diabetes. 2, 25-32.
16. Rose., David P., Steven M.H., Jacques B., 2007. Adiposity, the metabolic syndrome, and breast cancer in African-American and white American women. Endocrine reviews 28(7), 763-777.
18. Delavari A., Forouzanfar M.H., Alikhani S., Sharifian A., Kelishadi R., 2009. First nationwide study of the prevalence of the metabolic syndrome and optimal cutoff points of waist circumference in the Middle East: the national survey of risk factors for noncommunicable diseases of Iran. Diabetes Care. 32(6), 1092-7.
19. Adedoyin R.A., Mbada C.E., Bisiriyu L.A., Adebayo R.A., Balogun M.O., Akintomide A.O., 2008. Relationship of anthropometric indicators with blood pressure levels and the risk of hypertension in Nigerian adults. Int J Gen Med. 1, 33-40.
20. Maughan., Ron J., Michael G., Paul L.G., 1997. Biochemistry of exercise and training. Oxford University Press, USA.
21. Law M.R., Wald N.J., Rudnicka A.R., 2003. Quantifying effect of statins on low density lipoprotein cholesterol, ischaemic heart disease, and stroke: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ. 326, 1423-27.
22. Grundy S.M., Cleeman J.I., Merz C.N., Brewer H.B.Jr., Clark L.T., Hunninghake D.B., Pasternak R.C
., Smith S.C.Jr
., Stone N.J
., 2004. Implications of recent clinical trials for the National Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III guidelines. Circulation. 110, 227-39.
23. Volaklis K.A., Spassis A.T., Tokmakidis S.P., 2007. Land versus water exercise in patients with coronary artery disease: effects on body composition, blood lipids, and physical fitness. Am Heart J. 154, 560-566.
24. Goldberg I.J., Eckel R.H., Abumard N.A., 2009. Regulation of fatty acid uptake into tissue: lipoprotein lipase and CD36-mediated pathways. J lipid Res. 50, 86-90.
25. Chen J., Simopoulos A.P., Pavlou K.N., 2001. Aerobic exercise, gene expression and chronic diseases. World Rev Nutr Diet. 89, 108-117.
26. Hamilton M.T., Etienne J., McClure W.C., Pavey B.S
., Holloway A.K
., 1998. Role of local contractile activity and muscle fiber type on LPL regulation during exercise. Am J Physiol. 275, 1016-22.
27. Solomon S.S., Turpin B.P., Duckworth W.C., 1980. Comparative studies of the antilipolytic effect of insulin and adenosine in the perifused isolated fat cell. Horm Metab Res. 12, 601-604.
29. Saggerson., E.D., (1980). Phospholipid . FEBS Lett. 115, 127-128.
30. Wing D.R., Robinson D.S., 1968. Clearing-factor lipase in adipose tissue. A possible role of adenosine 3′,5′-(cyclic)-monophosphate in the regulation of its activity. Biochem J. 109, 841-849.
31. Burns T.W., Terry B.E., Langley P.E., Robison G.A., 1979. Insulin inhibition of lipolysis of human adipocytes: the role of cyclic adenosine monophosphate. Diabetes. 28, 957-961.