1. Farhadkhani M., Nikaeen M., Akbari-adergani B., Hatamzadeh M., Hassanzadeh A., 2014. Assessment of drinking water quality from bottled water coolers. Iranian Journal of Public Health, 43, 674-681.
2. Akbari-adergani B., Memarzadeh N., Ghoreyshi A.A., Pirzadeh K., 2017. Highly Concentrated Ferrus Removal from Groundwater Using Powdered Activated Carbon as Adsorbent. Journal of Chemical Health Risk, 7(4) 273-284.
3. Nabi S.A., Bushra R., Al-Othman Z.A., 2011. Synthesis, characterization and analytical applications of a new composite cation exchange material acetonitrile stannic (IV) selenite: Adsorption behavior of toxic metal ions in nonionic surfactant medium. Sep Sci Technol. 46, 847–857.
4. Khezami L., Capart R., 2005. Removal of Chromium(VI) from aqueous solution by activated carbons: Kinetic and equilibrium studies. J Hazard Mat B. 123,223–231.
5. Demirbas E., Kobya M., Senturk E., 2004. Adsorption kinetics for the removal of Chromium (VI) from aqueous solutions on the activated carbons prepared from agricultural wastes. Water SA. 30,533–539.
6. Liu C.C., Wang M.K., Chiou C.S., 2006. Chromium removal and sorption mechanism from aqueous solutions by wine processing waste sludge. Ind Eng Chem Res. 45, 8891-8899.
7. Park D., Yun Y.S., Kim J.Y., 2008. How to study Cr(VI) biosorption: Use of fermentation waste for detoxifying Cr(VI) in aqueous solution. Chem Engin J. 136,173–179.
8. Fekri M.H., Banimahd keivani M., Darvishpour M., Banimahd keivani H., 2012. Application of Electroactive Nano Composite Coated onto Wood Sawdust for the Removal of Malachite Green Dye from Textile Wastewaters. J Phys Theor Chem. 9(2),95-102.
9. Beltrame K.K., Cazetta A.L., de Souza P.S.C., Spessato L.T., Almeida V.C., 2018. Adsorption of caffeine on mesoporous activated carbon fibers prepared from pineapple plant leaves. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 147,64–71.
10. Yang J., Qiu Yu.T., 2014. Adsorption thermodynamics and kinetics of Cr(VI) on KIP210 resin. J Ind Engin Chem. 20,480–486.
11. Hafez A.I., El-Manharawy M.S., Khedr M.A., 2002. RO membrane removal of unreacted chromium from spent tanning effluent. A pilot-scale study, Part 2. Desalination. 144,237–242.
12. MonserL., Adhoum N., 2002. Modified activated carbon for the removal of copper, zinc, chromium and cyanide from wastewater. Sep Purif Technol. 26,137–146.
13. Deveci H., Kar Y., 2013. Adsorption of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions by bio-chars obtained during biomass pyrolysis. J Ind Engin Chem. 19,190–196.
14. Suksabye P., Thiravetyan P., 2012. Cr(VI) adsorption from electroplating plating wastewater by chemically modified coir pith. Journal of Environmental Management 102,1–8.
15. Kadirvelu K., Namasivayam C., 2003. Activated carbon from coconut coir pith as metal adsorbent: Adsorption of Cd (II) from aqueous solution. Adv Environ Res. 7,471–478.
16. Bishnoi N.R., Bajaj M., Sharma N., 2004. Adsorption of Cr(VI) on activated rice husk carbon and activated alumina. Bioresour. Technol. 91,305–307.
17. Demiral H., Demiral I., Tumsek F., 2008. Adsorption of Chromium(VI) from aqueous solution by activated carbon derived from olive bagasse and applicability of different adsorption models. Chem Engin J. 144,188–196.
18. Duranoglu D., Trochimczuk A.W., Beker U., 2010. A comparison study of peach stone and acrylonitrile-divinylbenzene copolymer based activated carbons as Chromium(VI) sorbents. Chem Engin J. 165,56–63.
19. Giri A.K., Patel R., Mandal S., 2012. Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution by ichhornia crassipes root biomass-derived activated carbon. Chem Engin J. 185–186,71–81.
20. Yang J., Yu M., Chen, W., 2015. Adsorption of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solution by activated carbon prepared from Longan seed: Kinetics, equilibrium and thermodynamics. J Ind Engin Chem. 21,414–422.
21. Nemr A.E., Khaled A., Abdelwahab O., 2008. Treatment of wastewater containing toxic chromium using new activated carbon developed from date palm seed. J Hazard Mat. 152,263–275.
22. Ben-Amor R., Aguayo E., de Miguel-Gómez M.D., 2015. The competitive advantage of the Tunisian palm date sector in the Mediterranean region, Span. J Agricultural Res. 2,e0101.
23. Al Farsi M.A., Lee C.Y., 2008. Nutritional and functional properties of dates: a review. Critical Rev in Food Sci Nutrition. 48,877-887.
24. Al Farsi M., Al asalvar C., Al Abid M., Al Shoaily K., Al Amry M., Al Rawahy F., 2007. Compositional and functional characteristics of dates, syrups, and their by-products. Food Chem. 104, 943-947.
25. Langmuir I., 1916. The constitution and fundamental properties of solids and liquids. J Am Chem Soc. 38,2221–2295.
26. Rao R.A., Rehman F., 2010. Adsorption Studies on Fruits of Gular (Ficus glomerata): Removal of Cr (VI) from Synthetic wastewater. J Hazard Mat 181, 405-412.
27. Freundlich H.M.F., 1906. Uber die adsoption in losungen, Zeitschrift fur physikslische Chemie. 385, 470-57.
28. Raji C., Anirudhan T.S., 1998. Batch Cr(VI) removal by polyacrylamide grafted sawdust: kinetics and thermodynamics, Water Res. 32(12), 3772–3780.
29. Mor S., Ravindra K., Bishnoi N.R., 2007. Adsorption of chromium from aqueous solution by activated alumina and activated charcoal, Biroresour. Technol. 98, 954–957.
30. Selvi K., Pattabhi S., Kadirvelu K., 2001. Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution by adsorption onto activated carbon, Bioresour. Technol. 80, 87-89.
31. El Nemr A., Khaled A., Abdelwahab O., El-Sikaily A., 2008. Materials Treatment of wastewater containing toxic chromium using new activated carbon developed from date palm seed. J Hazard Mat. 152,263–275.
32. Labied R., Benturki O., Ya A., Hamitouche E., Donnot A., 2018. Adsorption of hexavalent chromium by activated carbon obtained from a waste lignocellulosic material (Ziziphus jujuba cores): Kinetic, equilibrium, and thermodynamic study. Adsorp Sci Tech. 36, 1066–1099.
33. Liu W., Zhang J., Zhang C., 2010. Adsorptive removal of Cr (VI) by Fe-modified activated carbon prepared from Trapa natans husk, Chem. Eng. J. 162,677–684.
34. Crini G., Peindy H.N., Gimbert F., Robert C., 2007. Removal of C. I. Basic Green 4 (Malachite Green) from aqueous solutions by adsorption using cyclodextrin-based adsorbent: kinetic and equilibrium studies. Sep Purif Technol. 53,97–110.
35. Deveci H., Kar Y., 2013. Adsorption of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions by bio-chars obtained during biomass pyrolysis. J Indust Engin Chem. 19, 190–196.
36. Attia A.A., Khedr S.A., Elkholy S.A., 2010. Adsorption of chromium ion (VI) by acid activated. Carbon. 27(1), 183 – 193.
37. Enniya I., Jourani A., Rghioui L., 2018. Adsorption of hexavalent chromium in aqueous solution on activated carbon prepared from apple peels. Sustain. Chem Pharm. 7, 9-16.
38. Rai M.K., Shahi G., Meena V., Meena R., Chakraborty S., Singh R.S., Rai B.N., 2016. Removal of hexavalent chromium Cr (VI) using activated carbon prepared from mango kernel activated with H3PO4, M. K. Resource-Efficient Technol. 2, S63–S70.
39. Tran H.N., You S.J., Chao H.P., 2016. Thermodynamic parameters of cadmium adsorption onto orange peel calculated from various methods: A comparison study. J Environ Chem Eng. 4,2671–2682.
40. Aregawi B.H., Mengist A.A., 2013. Removal of Ni(II) from aqueous solution using leaf, bark and seed of Moringa stenopetala adsorbents. Bull Chem Soc Ethiop. 27,35–47.