1. Bakhshande M., Poraram H., Torkestani F., Torabi P., Abedini M., 2014. Feeding of pregnant and lactating mothers, Office of Community Nutrition, Iran, Department of Health, Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Second Edition. Pp 14 .
3.Catalano., Patrick M., 2007 . Management of Obesity in Pregnancy. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists . 109 ( 2), 419-433.
4. Mohammadi M., Akbari A.A., Mohammadi S., Stack T., 2011. Weight gain during pregnancy and consumption patterns, food groups of pregnant women admitted to hospitals in the North and East of Tehran. Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism Iran. 12(6), 609-617.
5.Mohamadi N., Shabiri F., Khirollahi A.,Omidi A., Amini R., 2015. Prevalence of overweight and obesity in women referred to health centers in Hamedan knowledge .Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, Hamadan. 19(2), 36 - 41 .
6.Hosseini M., Jamei N., 2003 .,Evaluation of maternal BMI and weight gain during pregnancy and pregnancy outcomes. Pajohandeh J: 7, (1), 67 – 70.
7.Tabatabaei A., Fallah Z., Haghighi S., Farmani M., Horri N., Eslamian Z., 2007. Prevalence and risk factors for gestational diabetes mellitus in pregnant women of Isfahan. Iran J Endocrinol Metabol. 9(3), 251-259.
8. Gregory A.L., Davies., Cynthia Maxwell., Lynne McLeod., Robert Gagnon., Melanie Basso., Hayley B., 2010. Obesity in Pregnancy. 110(2), 167–173.
9. ArtalCharles R., Lockwood J., Vanessa A ., 2015 . Exercise during pregnancy and the postpartum period: Practical recommendations.Literature review current through.
10. Symons Downs D.a., Hausenblas H.A.b., 2004. Women's exercise beliefs and behaviors during their pregnancy and postpartum. Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. 49(2), 138-144.
11. Asbee S.M., Jenkins T.R., Butler J.R., White J., Elliot M., Rutledge, 2009. A Preventing excessive weight gain during pregnancy through dietary and lifestyle counseling: (A randomized controlled trial). Obestetrics and gynecology. 113(2), 305-31.
13. ACOG Committee on Obstetric Practice. Committee opinion., 2003. Exercise during. pregnancy and the postpartum period . Br JSports Med. 37(2), 6-12.
15.Abbas zade F., Bagheri A., Mehran N., 2009. Quality of life for women, Kashan University of Medical Sciences, School of Nursing and Midwifery. Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 5(1), 41-48.
16. VanRaaij J.M. , schonk C.M., vermaat S.H. , Hautrast JG-Miedema
., M E. Peek
,.2013. Energy cost of walking at a fixed pace and self-paced before, during, and after pregnancy. The American Jornal of clinical nutrition.23(4), 114-119.
17. Asghar Khaledan., translated ,.2011. Exercise Physiology: Energy, Nutrition andHumanPerformance . McArdel W.D.,Katch FI. ,KatchVK., Tehran. Samt 4.
., Barnett C.T
., Sale., 2014.
Exercise interventions for weight management during pregnancy and up to 1 year postpartum among normal weight, overweight and obese women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Sports Med.
21 .Ghodsi Z, Asltoghiri M. 2014. Effects of aerobic exercise training on maternal and neonatal outcome: a randomized controlled trial on pregnant women in Iran J Pak Med Assoc. 64(9):1053-6
22. Mottola M.F.ab., Giroux I.C., Gratton R.D., Hammond J.A.e., Hanley A.f., Harris S.e., McManus R.g., Davenport M.H.a., Sopper M.M.a., 2010. Nutrition and exercise prevent excess weight gain in overweight pregnant women . Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 42(2), 265-271.
23. Rochart K., Janell K., Lymbery,. 2012. Walking program of low or vigorous intensity during pregnancy conferansan Aerobic benefit, Jonnal of obstetric Gyne cology. 157(1), 1093-1324
24. McDonald SM, Liu J, Wilcox S, Lau EY, Archer E. 2015 . Does dose matter in reducing gestational weight gain in exercise interventions? A systematic review of literature. J Sci Med Sport. S1440-2440(15)00059-6.